Friday 29 July 2011

Bitching

Yes everybody has heard of it and probably everyone has done it at sometime in their life...don't lie...even guys do it, sometimes they are the biggest bitches themselves. It is quite hilarious because you don't reckon they would but you know everybody does. Yes in my time...especially year seven I will confess I had done it too but I never liked it. I still don't. Why did I do it? Peer Pressure of course.
Now I have an aversion to it...when I hear a friend or somebody doing it, i hate it I can't stand it. It is actually hilarious when the person who is talking about you or a friend is looking at you whilst talking so you kind of get the idea of their conversation. I mean real subtle guys. Even children know how to act.
I mean sometimes I do it now but after it I feel guilty as hell and I vow not to do it again and I will keep that vow. Trust me.
Oke-dokies I just wanted to give my little spiel for the day.
And I am updating my food blog tonight as well, as promised.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment