Monday 25 July 2011

Foreign

I don't understand why people are obsessed with foreigners or foreign things. Is it the novelty? The mystery? Or the charm that comes with them? Or that they'd like to come with them. Something that is out of the ordinary that kind of spices things up in their relatively boring and ordinary lives.
Over the years I've seen such obsessions that have come in the form of boys, girls, fridges( the ones with the automatic drink dispenser and ice dropper), cars, driving, training, facebook...I think you get it by now.
But honestly I do not get it because I had never felt any of that for anything. Wow look at this object that speaks to you, haha I can't stop poking it. (that was sarcastic by the way) I have nothing against other people having fun with novelties but I am confused that I have never felt the need to express enthusiasm over new things. When people were getting their L's I didn't get mine until six months later and my friends were telling me too because it is so fun driving but I never felt like that and then a month later they say oh my god these intersections are a pain in the ass. Or with facebook but I've already expressed my opinions on that subject or there was this one time when my year five class got to eat fruit during class and have hot chocolates in the winter, people took advantage of it I mean I don't think you'd eat five fruits in the hour at home so why at school...because it is new and exciting? C'mon people we are talking about fruit and I love fruit but not like that. On musical camp we have a coffee and tea at our disposal but guess what happened people were drinking nonstop during rehearsals because it was there. Now honestly I think that is pathetic.
Again some of my ramblings.

Ooh I am making another blog but it is strictly about the food I attempt and I will have two posts up at least  by the end of this week. I've just been busy with school and personal things. So yeah. I will post the link for anyone who wants to have a look this week.

and I decided not to have a tagline because really that is copying jaja and she seemed to make it work and mine just...doesn't.
So yeah keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment