Monday 4 July 2011

an unfinished thought

this is a song i wrote but didn't finish. i hope you like it.
i'm working hard, harder than anyone else.
but it seems to me those are the ones who burn out.
luck runs the other way, what can you do?
I deserve it...I need it... I worked hard for you.

people have things that they generally throw away.
their appreciation is as short as a burning match on a windy day.
but these are the people that get what they want.
Luck is unfair... juvenile...and likes to taunt.

Chorus
so many people work hard like me but,
their luck seems to run past and seek people who don't need.
It drips through your grasp,
melting like snow through the fingers of your clasp.
It's there, then gone in no time at all.
to have This you need to pounce and take all you want.

Haha I know its not very good. But as I said in my wishlist I would like to write pretty poetry and nice songs. I guess I have to practice more. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment