Wednesday 20 July 2011

Bon Appetite

I've been inspired to cook. I really have. I mean I love baking and sharing my recipes with y'all but I have vowed to either do one really hard recipe a week or cook for my family one day a week, not including dessert. Though I would be doing it more for them than me. Yes I'm bringing healthy back. It makes me feel better. Anyway that is not the point. I  have been searching for all these healthy lunch and snack recipes for me but whilst I was doing that I was blogging and then I found this blog http://www.bonappetempt.com. She isn't a chef or a real savvy cook but that is what I like about her. She is just like me who enjoys cooking. What she does is each week she attempts a difficult recipe and sees how it goes. The things she has on there is really nice and I really want to attempt them too. But go check it out. I bet you will leave with your mouth watering. Maybe don't go on it when your hungry. Trust me Big Mistake.

Other things I have been inspired to do is learn Italian. I mean I am Italian I only know basic language, I can hardly speak it but I understand it. Weird. Anyway those are my little milestones.

It all starts with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment