Tuesday 26 July 2011

Who says being carefree is hard

I don't want to sound like a busybody but I really am although right now I am listening to Hotel California and blogging...damn plan for media and two essays. Anyway life is definitely too short to stress and so with this I have a few rules that I will abide to or attempt to to make life less stressful especially these up and coming weeks...musical soon and then auditions for play and homework and gosh soooooooooo much anyways...tips to not stress
1. Just don't. If anything seems it kind of put it on a scale and you will look at it a lot realistically.
2. I have many concerns and last term I got a little weird but you guys don't need to know that but all you do need to know is be positive and look on the bright side of things.
3. When you want to frown, smile...even faking it sends endorphins through your bloodstream.
hmmm what else...
4. keep your friends close and really not your enemies closer (though i don't have any I hope) because honestly that is too much hard work.

Okay my brain is fried trying to think oh and my friends helped me sort out the tagline. Past presence sounded better or something so thanks to joj and jaj.

Not that I needed more work but I have a great poem and I will work on it, hopefully for new post oh and the food blog is called a touch of sugar and spice is always nice... but their are no posts yet, haven't got around to doing it....busy. Cya

It all started with do you remember...
(how was that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment