Wednesday 13 July 2011

rain rain go away come again another day

Who here remembers 'Around the Twist'. I used to love that show, every night after school I would watch it. It was awesome. The episodes I remember the most was one with the Vikings, the one with that weird looking bird and the one when that red-head kid could swim really fast in that competition. I actually went to that same place well that is what my dad said and we were young so maybe he was lying to make us go. It was freezing let me tell you.
Now this is a random blog but it is raining as I speak ( i mean write) and  it reminded me of the song which was a line in the around the twist theme song which reminded me of around the twist. if that makes sense.
It's kind of funny. I was in this school play and at one of the rehearsals we were doing this really serious scene. The boy character died and then the teacher goes 'I hope you have umbrellas because it is raining' then another student goes ' Rain, rain go away come again another day' (i think that is how it goes) anyway and then I don't know how but it ended up that we all started singing this theme song. It was funny Year 9's to 11's singing something that is so old and something that was young. It was kind of hilarious and the teachers were just looking at us with the weirdest expressions. Then the director started laughing and told us to get back to the scene.
I have no idea how this blog became what it is  now but there you go. Another random blog from a very random person.

It all starts with, do you remember...

I was thinking of doing this as my tagline since jaj and joj did one, I might as well get on the bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment