Monday 25 July 2011

Haze

It started off as a foggy day, the rays of the sun could barely be seen as harsh as it was hazed out by the fog that lay thick in the air. This was last Friday morning.
My brother, mother and I walked to the train station as we were meeting family and I couldn't help escape this light as it hit my brother. He didn't even know I took these pictures above and below until later on. I vowed I will always carry my camera except for school for obvious reasons...there is nothing interesting there...haha jokes. (Awkward laughing at my own jokes, so not cool) Anyways I thought the sun was very pretty, it was a refreshing morning stroll.

In this picture the focus is a bit out and I think the reason behind that was because I tripped over the curb. Anyway it kind of shows a rounded illusion as if he is in a glass ball. Something like a dream or old memory.

here he looks just plain depressed...he isn't though.

No comments:

Post a Comment