Monday 11 July 2011

Let Me Vent

Okay this is going to be a ranting sesh so if you don't want to hear anything that is considered complaining stop reading now and if you are still reading, good for you. I am glad I have the support.

Let me tell you some things. I hate the colour pink, I hate wearing heels (though some  look pretty), I hate wearing long dresses. Lets just say I am a girl who'd rather comfort than look stunning. That's just me. I wasn't going to do the ball at my school but I did because I thought I would regret it. Don't get me wrong I love the dancing part of it, that is fun. I just don't like the beauty pageant part of it.

There are some who pay thousand dollars for a dress alone for one lousy night that is supposedly presenting yourselves to society or the school community. Isn't that what this really  is. A presentation ball. I mean yeah it is going to be fun and my partner is really nice but the concept I do not like and I am just plain frustrated.

It is like some type of karma is out to get me, my dress arrives and it has this train that we didn't order, there are a lack of beads that are supposed to look like crystal but look plastic and the zipper is about to break. I may sound like a premadonna but I'm not. I really don't care what I look like on the night, if i'm ugly or pretty, its just all of this fuss for one night is frustrating and stressful and not only for me but for my mum who gets frustrated and worried more than me and then argues with me because she is so frustrated that the dress isn't right and that i am so carefree. A week ago she just realised that I wasn't one of those girls who likes to doll themselves up and my mum is a girly girl who loves shopping and all that stuff. I really should've been her son. Except that fact I like boys and nailpolish and baking puts me into the girl zone.

okay like many of my blogs i get off topic but yeah. Thats it folks.

Oh and I miss jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment