Saturday 2 July 2011

Breathtaking

Every morning I wake up and go through routine, each day ends up the same with a few little mishaps along the way. The only things that are different are the little dramas, boy problems, normal highschool things. But this. This is the one part of day which is always different but it is a good different. Every morning at 7.20 I go out and feed the rabbits and I see this. I've seen other things too like shooting star once. You don't have to believe me but it is true. I don't lie. The sun rising (pictures in my older posts), planes going by that look like birds, free. I never really know what I will find next. But every morning I see something that is breathtaking. It is a hint of summer in the midst of winter. I am glad I can share the tiniest experience with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment