Thursday 16 June 2011

Wishes

When I was a little girl. Haha I still am. I mean when I was young I always loved those flowers that you blow and make a wish. Dandelions? They are white and fluffy. And I always loved chasing after 'fairies' those other white things that when you catch it you pull out the brown thing in the middle and then let it go and make a wish. I believed with my whole heart that if I did that properly than my  wish would come true.
Only if it were true.
When I grew up my wishes were made by shaking a magic eight ball...at this age I still had a fantasy that wishes came true.
Now that I am nearly seventeen I don't believe in any of it. Which is kind of sad. Because those small things not the wishes themselves but how to make the wish was the fun part.
I just wish  my wishes would come true.
Life would just be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment