Monday 13 June 2011

Story Line

I don't know about you but I get hit with inspiration everyday, like a novel concept or idea just hits me in the face and takes the wind out of me. And I'm not being melodramatic. When I'm overcome with these urges I need to write them down before I forget them and today was no different.
They come a lot when I can't start writing because I'm either not at home or I'm doing homework. Today was different though. I was singing in my bedroom dancing around care-free, making my bed...i know I'm weird and embarrassing like that and then BOOM. I'm hit. May-day, May-day ship is sinking.
The urge would not go away so now I'm writing another novel. This one is a little more raw and deep then my last one. Though you guys wouldn't know about it.
Geez my friends say I should explain before I talk because they are not mind-readers. So I apologise so hopefully you will get used to my erratic brain.
Man going off topic. To catch you up. I love writing. I wrote one book already and I would love to publish it. I am currently writing the second one though I have experienced writers block and because of school work I haven't felt like writing which pains me.
But lately I have been getting all these other ideas for other books and then i just put them on a word doc so that I remember them for later but this idea that I got today I could not just store it away. I needed to write. And I did.
'Sigh'
Sorry I'm rambling on here and many people probably don't like it and I apologise.
I'm sorry for boring you with my overactive, analytical mind that never quietens down even when I put it in the time-out corner. Ha Ha Ha. I act like a child sometimes.
Anyways. So yeah.
Thanks for listening to those who did.

No comments:

Post a Comment