Thursday 23 June 2011

Crash and Burn

Feeling slightly elated today and its peak reached around four o clock, never felt that hyper in my life actually and now nothing...and this is the crash and burn stage, as fatigue washes over me. Lately this has become part of my philosophy of life: that as my good friend ja says when it all catches up in the end or as I say when all things come to an end and when somebody said things that go up must come down, you choose which one you like better but I couldn't decide.
I feel that everything has its peak and once its hit it has nowhere to go but do a bell curve.
I'm not just talking about elation but generally everything in life. Everything has an expiry date. Because my good ol enemy Time sadly rules much of our lives.
Just imagine a world without time, when is your appointments, you may be late for everything and even if you didn't have a clock humans with their overly smart brains will do it the old school way and work it out by the sun and the moon. Real smart. I bet the cavemen could do it better. That's saying something.
No unfortunately our race has depended on time for too long to even think that they could live without it. It is impossible.
For most time gives purpose and why am I agreeing with the enemy, well I'm not. I just wanted to display that their is  no use for trying to obliterate the enemy and their is nothing we can do about it.
As everything has an expiry date and everything turns sour in the end.
When we were little we had this sense of security, warmth and we didn't even think about time and its effects, our happiness would put us into a fit of giggles that would last longer than five minutes. We didn't worry and were care-free, no restraints except for our parents and in our eyes everything was perfect like it should be, what our naive young minds concealed most of the world, keeping us safe with in the warmth and security of the bubble.
I'm not sure what I'm going on about and I'm rambling like usual but what I want to say is I wish life was like that again. Because we have to face it, it's not. Unlike our youth and like my short-lived elation, everything ends up to Crash and Burn.              

No comments:

Post a Comment