Monday 20 June 2011

Cheez TV

Many have forgotten, many reminisce and many do not know and to those people who are of the era of Toasted TV lets just say Cheez TV was the origins it was the bomb.
Every morning before school watching these two guys talk about tv and stuff that is necessarily unimportant and then cutting to the chase. The things that we like to watch in the mornings.
It reigned 1995 to 2004 as it heralded us, marching its majesticness (i know there is know such word) on Network Ten. Making mornings enjoyable, gracing us with guests like Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Rugrats and one of my favorites was Winx Fairies.
I remember it still my ten year old self from the age of five watching intently at the tv when mum was getting ready before she dropped us off at school, when school started at nine o clock and was a five minute drive,  not even.
The cartoons above were like the originals and let me tell you now the cartoons they show now on Toasted TV is not even as good as this. I mean Pokemon with Ash, Brock and Misty who held that egg the whole time until one miraculous day it evolved into that orange bird thing.
Man those were the days.
I bet I sound weird but I loved those cartoons.
For those who don't me, I'm kinda like a tom boy so that might clear the confusion.

1 comment: