Monday 5 September 2011

spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down

Well its been a good week.
I had the presentation ball and though i was dreading it...I actually had fun, dancing with my friends and after so many weeks of rehearsal finally pulling off those moves and actually got led a little which was a golden surprise. Not to be mean or anything. Honestly. The weather has been nice and sunny reminding me of the good ol' days of carefree hours and the homework has slowed down too surprisingly letting me actually be able to sign into my msn account and watch tv and relax as sooo many of my friends are telling me to do.
Found out I have a love for  honey just eating it straight of the jar with a spoon and it tastes good drizzled on weetbix with milk, apple and banana and strawberry. My breakfast to get my energy going after the long night of dancing.
Then Fathers Day...how was that? For me it didn't feel like Fathers Day but that is a whole other story.
Well I hope everyone is as swell and happy as I, now back to reality, maths homework...yay -_-

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment