Wednesday 7 September 2011

DEJA VU

Now my friends lets go back to Value One in friendship: Honesty, how I said it was probably the most important thing and without it there can be no trust...nothing. It is the foundation that allows you to trust, rely and feel comfortable with them as you know whenever you need it they will hand you the truth on a platter.
I hate to stress that this point in my life has been broken way too many times and for me that would be a relationship breaker, either for friends or something more. It's either the truth or nothing.
Now people lie, its human nature so there are slip ups as nobody is perfect and these are called little white lies but lies that affect not only you if they are caught out but the person who hears that it is a lie is soooooooo not okay. This is not gonna be very attractive imagery but think of me as a snail, I don't trust people easily and that is my downfall, so when i get comfortable i let go a little and go out of my shell but when someone pokes me or lies to my face I slip right  back into my shell. More alert than ever, each time it is harder to come out. When someone crushes my shell they obliterate me, and i am no more- gone or that is how i feel. So really the liar is not only affecting themselves but everyone else. And they don't remember that the reasons behind how people are is about experience and for me I've had a lot of experience.
Now that it has happened again, well we'll see how long it takes for trust to warm up again.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment