Saturday 10 September 2011

Reminisce

Today was probably the first time in five years that I have felt like this. Today reminded me of when I was in year six and had a lovely male best friend, who helped me out and we had fun together without actually liking each other in a girlfriend/boyfriend way. Today at rehearsals I felt the same, finally one of the missing pieces of my puzzle had been filled and I was content. It was nice the hugs, the talking of the past and how each of us got scars and accidents, the dirty jokes. I felt like my year six self but more mature and the jokes have slightly changed. But it was nice, I know I can count on him and it was nice to be accepted once again.
Why the hell am I telling you guys this...well I just had this feeling of wholeness, yes I am such a cornball with extra cheese but that is how I felt and not many people usually hear me talk about my feelings or anything like that so you guys should feel privileged.
Have a great weekend...I can tell you that mine has brightened up so much more now although it is overcast outside.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment