Friday 30 September 2011

hey i'm back

Did anyone miss me?
Sorry I was away for such a long time. Did so much. Had two parties on friday and then saturday then sunday was on my way to merimbula NSW. I will tell you exactly what I told my friends. It was calming, serene and looks relaxing but not much to do that is the reason we cut it short we were supposed to come back Sunday. But for some odd reason i was very uncomfortable. I have no idea why, as i said the place was very relaxing, though small but you can't complain. I just had an urge to go home. Don't know why. The good thing was I got soooo much thinking and contemplating (they mean the same thing I know) done, that I have figured a lot of confusion out. Untangled my yarn from my head and really thought. When you are so in deep in thought it is so satisfying , especially when all your worries and confusion that has burdened itself on you for like a month is finally let go a little. There is more space for new information because I'm not consumed  by old.

So here are some photos...
                                                          (this is  Eden)

Me attempting at building a sandcastle
and failing miserably. First of all I was gonna make a sandman like a snowman but I didn't have much time so I tried to make a sand christmas tree instead and as you can see it turned out more like a dung pile.

This is my brothers however
obviously he is more artistic than me and could utilise his time with better management.
The next pictures were from the day before where we both made a sand castle and we made a tunnel. I had this pretty cool idea to take a photo through the tunnel out to the see and some look like Nathan out of the opening of a cave.

i like these pictures because it looks like something off a postcard or something
and this just happened to take when i tripped over the sand and was falling down but its a good picture ey?

I'll upload the rest tomorrow

It started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment