Sunday 18 September 2011

Toto I don't think we are in Kansas anymore

Really? Is this real, I mean how can such a wonderful thing exist...I never thought it could and no I'm not speaking of love but  a day where there was no drama. Now that sounds too good to be true. Don't you think? I didn't think life could be like that lately but I guess I'm  not always right.
It wasn't anything special that happened today but yet again it was special. Just a nice sunny day hanging with friends, filming something for media, doing what I love to do. It was a good day...tiring but still good.
It must be because I was around people that didn't bitch...maybe that's it. Just people who can have conversations other than gossip.
It's a great accomplishment to finally share a day like that.
This post may be sarcastic and i am exaggerating but clearly did like this day. It was so different, like the old days.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment