Friday 4 November 2011

There is always a sun along the horizon

It may not be today or tomorrow but the sun will shine once again and when it does, I will appreciate what I have.

I knock.
The door creeps open, thinking this is a good sign I walk in. It is dark and musty.
I can barely see my hand outstretched in front of me and the only light is coming from the pale moonlight.
The door closes. I'm trapped once again and this is what I was afraid of.
I try to find the light switch, for two long.
But after much impatience, frustration I find it.
I click it...
....
....
....
It flickers: one, two...will it keep light, or will it die for good.
...
...
...
It shines, I look around the room and apart from some dust everything is okay. There really was nothing to worry about. My apprehension was unnecessary.
And as I walk through there is a miracle.
For once in this bleak underworld.
....
....
....
the SUN RISES.


it all started with do you remember

No comments:

Post a Comment