Tuesday 8 November 2011

I know im gonna regret this

But your not even close to being an asshole if you tried...so try go on, try and I will watch you fail...your the one always pulling the honesty card and you know what you are a hypocrite. so go on try to emphasise how much of asshole you just to make a stupid point. You think it will change anything...I laugh at your attempt at talking to me with more attitude but like everyone and everything in this plastic world...it is just another mask at a masquerade ball.

So join them, take your bow on the stage and perform your heart out. At the end of the day I've met the actor behind the mask, I've peeked backstage and there are a bunch of twisted mic cords, costumes everywhere and broken red shards. Don't worry I won't step on them...I'm not a bitch. I know how you feel.

I know how you feel and yet you try to fool me with your acts that wow the world, that confidence you exude but for me its my strength i hide from...I've performed the same tricks and acts, I've gotten the applause and the encores...you can't fool me. So don't try.

So the next time you talk, you smile, you laugh, you cry, you breathe...check with yourself if that is really you. Or if your just filling in another characters shoes because though we like to dream it is good to have a reality check.

Don't worry your secret is safe with me.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment