Monday 14 November 2011

The silent symphony

The notes and crests rise and fall.
With every breath I look at it all.
All I have done, all I didn't want.
 I didn't see the small font.

There is always a catch
A flipside as I open the hatch;
of truth, honesty and justice
I got it wrong, so how can I trust this.

Its not like a game out of three
Once your stuck you can't be free.
No other chances until the end.
When your finished and even then:

Will sorry be enough
Or was i too rough
That forgiveness is too late
and I was caught in the bait.

Honesty makes you feel brave,
But in actual fact you are its slave.
You speak your mind
and it reels you into find.

That you are the devil upon ones shoulder,
When you are supposed to be their boulder,
You sell them all the bad news,
But in the end you really lose.

By trying to do whats right
You make everything too clear and bright.
So light that your imprisoned with the faces of the fallen,
Their innocent faces, turn to ashen.

They are then tainted black
no return, no turning back.
Their silent 'ohs' speak wonders
and their weak smiles are ones of anger.

You run but can't hide,
It is your duty to confide
and seek truth from the lies
and get rid of the ignorance that cries

Cries to be extinguished
and you feel anguished.
Truth takes its toll
and whats left is someone who is droll.

The silent symphony
the one I cry out subtly.
Rings, and beats with the rhythm,
I need help to fill the empty chasm.


PS... YOU know who you guys are...I'm sorry.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment