Monday 28 November 2011

Honestly I have nothing to say

You were gone (Looks away ashamed)
Yeah I know....(Looking straight at this meek person, the vulnerable side that is finally melting away)
Why? (Where did this person get their courage from?)
Personal reasons...family events....
*silence*
Though silence it is not awkward but comforting...It is what made them different.
...I had a lot to think about
Really what did you come up with...(why can't this person just back off...how did they become so brave)
*shock* Um...I don't know I am still analyzing my thoughts.
*silence*
Okay you can't tell anyone...You're the only one I have told.
Um thanks...*surprised that they're opening up*
*hesitance* Okay...so I have been thinking a lot lately that is why I haven't been here, I've been thinking so much that I haven't been thinking at all...see that is how complex my mind is...I can't form these thoughts into words, I haven't SPOKEN for a long time...I guess I JUST HAVE NOTHING TO SAY...(in my head: I don't want to speak anymore.) SPEAKING has changed me into you...I don't like it.
*meek voice* Maybe you're not used to it.
*mocking* Maybe you're not used to it...I don't want to get used to it, you're weak...pathetic a BURDEN...nobody likes that. Even if THEY say that I am never. They are lying for me. I don't want to be a charity case...I don't want to feel some of these emotions since I opened up. What have they done NOTHING. Got me back to square one. FEELING is good for NOTHING.
*meek* Don't need to yell?
I mean you can't even stand up, curled up in a ball holding your stomach so that you feel WHOLE. Reality check:You're not...I wish I could say it but you and I both know it is not that simple.
*meek* You don't mean that.
The hell I do...that is the funny part, parts like you don't get it...my sarcasm may be my truth and my truth may be my sarcasm, so seriously you're better off not molding a statue just yet. Because you're view WILL fall apart.
I sit here with pink nails, a white large sloppy joe, leggings and hobo gloves...hair messed...what of it? I'm pretty sure my head is in a good place right about now -.-
*meek* maybe you need to talk to someone...
What do you mean TALK...like actually SPEAK...weren't you listening at all Vulnerable One.
*meek* I was....*finding courage* but sometimes you need to find the right one...
You are not the first to tell me that...but seriously what is it with people telling me what to do lately:
you're not fat
never said i was
well you got angry before
never said i was fat mutti but more like i hate eating all this shit. I've put on weight, i just wanna be healthy again.
Go for runs with vati
I hate running
What do you want for lunch
well i was thinking of waiting till home
no get something now
Well i guess all there is is chips
Do you want fried rice
No
Do you want steamed dim sims
No...I hate dim sims
There is fruit salad do you want that
I can get that at home...I'm not gonna make you pay for chopped up fruit.
*Buys fruit*
*meek voice* Can I just say you seem to be confronting a lot of issues...you can talk to me...
What are you a psychologist...hate that profession.
But I can't say that to everyone because they'd think I'm a bitch.
*shrugs* hmm nothing new there...They only judge because they haven't gotten to know me...partly my fault. oKAY all of my fault.
*director* cut thats a wrap people.
*shakes hands with meek person* Well that was a great shooting day Vulnerable One, see you tomorrow to act again.

Honestly I have nothing to say....................................................except....My nailpolish is PINK : /

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment