Tuesday 15 November 2011

Shipwrecked...not quite

Captains Diary,

We sailed two weeks ago...cruising a long and then all of a sudden we got bogged. The wee ship stopped in its tracks, and as Captain I had to keep everything under control and calm, to keep the rufflers calm and the boat steady.
But  we got passed that hump and sailed into clear waters for two weeks, no sickness on the boat, no casualties...until these past two days, we came across stormy seas, choppy winds, bruising skies.
But we have survived my crew and I: happy is fine, laughter is content and trust is a bit battered but it will heal...Time heals every wound...It has been dark times but I know I can't live without my kerosene lamps, so there is NO need to worry. I will get through.

But as for now it should be calm seas for a while, as festivities are about to start and we will be cruising on a merry high.

A hoi.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment