Wednesday 25 April 2012

Who knew the joker and the thief were one entity

Playing cards
Cutting the deck
Shuffling, Shuffling
Craning the neck.

The joker played me
Once again
When will I learn
There is nothing to gain

Two rounds
Full house
Defeats on purpose
What a mouse?

Sneaking, tip toeing
Couldn't I see
That the mouse
Was always targeting me

Clear as glass?
But distorted as f*ck
Spill the deck
You've run out of luck

Wild card.
Tables have turned
What are you going to do?
What have you learned?

Round three
What will you do?
Last chance.
What will you lose?

It's not in the dice
It's in the mind
Roles are reversed
and this time I'm not kind.

Stay or 'Hit me'
lets see what you get
Choose carefully
Don't do anything you'll regret.

It all started with do  you remember...


No comments:

Post a Comment