Tuesday 17 April 2012

Seeing is Be-LIE-vinG

I'm not a religious person but that doesn't mean I don't believe in God. I have my reasons why I believe in him and yes I'm not gonna LIE but sometimes I doubt His existence. It's human nature to do so.
Or is that just another excuse.
Like this excuse: 'If i see HIM then I WILL BELIEVE'....well lets think about this for a little while...ponder on this note...I'm not gonna continue until  you PONDER. PONDER DAMNIT!










You didn't ponder did you? Anyway neither did I and if you did? What did you think? You were gonna get a medal or someone pat you on the back, a lesson to y'all who did, if someone tells you to do something that you don't necessarily want to do. Don't. Cause nobody likes a pushover kid.

Anyway back on track....
Maybe i should do a little poetry to get this out. Understand or don't, not my problem.

Twist, turn, cramp
Intestines intertwined
Million wings
All a LIE

A thousand words
a melodic symphony
all strung, all played
All a LIE

Time ticks
You're late AGAIN
What excuse
All a LIE?

Two rings molding
When they should be chiming
Gold Brass.Fake?
All a LIE.

Clear as crystal
I can see
don't need to LIE
NOT AGAIN.

It all started with do you remember...


No comments:

Post a Comment