Wednesday 8 February 2012

What could I possibly have to say now?

No. Seriously what should I be complaining about. I should be thankful for bloody everything I have which to a degree I am and the other degree is just masked by my youthful ignorance for the world and the people in it...yeah things have changed and I know I have taken the hit a little more lightly than others. But I hate to say it. I'm really happy now. How is this even possible you ask? Why is it so wrong to be happy?
Well fellow people of what my close friends call Blogdom, as the Princess I am not here to lecture but to speak out her thoughts. So here goes nothing:
Why is it wrong to be happy? Not really wrong, I'm glad I'm really happy but the timing is very off. When I had it all, a friendship group that stuck like glue, more youth and there are many more great things I just can't seem to think of at this point in time...but during this time I was not as happy as I am today....I was content but i felt it could have been better but now when the glue is cracking and I get older and things seem to be slipping away I am happy, close to ecstatic...why, WHY IS THAT?
Well, I like to think its because I now appreciate what I have a lot more to see that you gotta hold onto things or they will slip through your grasp. Though I may float around, I am more than content to hang out with the people I may bump into along the way...taking each day as it goes, not comparing days...living life in the moment because after this year, many of things I took for granted will be gone, I'll be lost again and though this year is about hard work I really want it to be about fun and living each day to its fullest.

So what i have to say isn't really complaining........so yeah.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment