Wednesday 22 February 2012

spaz and things

Today was a bit of everything like my dinner tonight : left over lasangna, salad, tuna dip, potato and peppers. Trust me all of the above are delicious, especially as everything is HOME-MADE.
But today was a pocket full of sunshine, downcast regret, trodden all over disappointment and the sun gazed upon me once again as I felt...free and energised.

Motivated as I started Lent today, 40 days without junk food and that doesn't just mean sweets. Detox for me yay :). I'm not saying it's not gonna be a challenge because yeah it is. I like to indulge sometimes though friends think I eat healthy all of the time.

Then through out the day, everything felt different, but I must adjust to this because it is healthier for me in the long run, even though I have the deepest regret. But as I moved on it became a little easier.

HOT! The sun did not gaze but stare as it was brazen high in the sky, sweltering as The Afterschool Club played basketball, feeling appreciated...at first I wasn't gonna play, was having a mood, but Brother Bear coaxed me.

Then when does playing ball and tomatoes congregate, when I'm playing but two squirts of one of my boys Linx and a whole bottle of water guzzled, I felt a little perplexed at how my emotion was a giant rollercoaster.

Chilling at the back of the bus, laughter, crude jokes and fun...family was spoken of and 'why don't you have a best friend' and left with no explaination....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy huh!!!?

Maybe cause i don't want one, too much hassle and then too reliant. It's never been wise for me cause im too independent and its just not how I rollllllll.

Does it make life difficult for me....NO!
For others?....that depends on who you ask, if they are content on what they know or if they want to know more.

Another random post, sorry for all the load of shit. I do sincerely apologise just haven't had a touch of inspiration lately...

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment