Monday 6 February 2012

Change

I'm holding this dandelion, its so fragile and I really really want to make a wish. I have been holding onto this dandelion for a very long time, nobody knows why...hell I don't know why. Oh God I can feel something itchy in my nose...a sneeze? better not be. Quickly think of a wish you bloody mule. Shit. Oh no................................ Ah ah ah AH.......CHU... *squeeze eyes tight, open one eye slowly and the other*
what happened? The dandelion is still fully in tact, seriously why didn't it just fall to pieces like every other damn time. Why WHy WHY???
Maybe it has gotten stronger?
Or maybe it was a fluke....
We will see how long it lasts.

It all started with do you remember...

1 comment:

  1. the dandelion was fading. or maybe i just stuffed it in the back of my drawer and tried forgetting about it. and you know what?
    I did, for some time.
    Then I saw it again one day and it all came back. the petals, the smell, the love.
    This love for one fucking flower. it's gonna kill me if it grows any more. (no pun intended)

    ReplyDelete