Saturday 15 October 2011

wake up and smell the roses

Okay obviously you could tell through my posts I haven't been that happy lately. But I'm sick of not being happy, I see other people smile and its like...it looks so easy. There was this music thing at lunch yesterday. The sun was shining and people were laying in each others laps, eating lunch or icecreams, swaying to the music. And everyone looked so harmonious.
I remember thinking at one point I wish I could have my camera to take a shot and capture what I saw before me which truly rang happiness, everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves.
So that is it.
I'm taking a stand.
I am gonna be happy...even if i don't feel like it. I'm gonna get my independence back which i had misplaced during the last month or so...but that is another story, which will drag my euphoric mood down. So its not gonna be said. I'm gonna stop moping, if i do mope, to people and just keep it in and be happy.
That is a swell plan if I do say so myself.
I thought I should as somebody had told me that they have noticed my moods and I surely don't want people to see me as some charity case who needs sympathy or someone who is always complaining.
I want to be carefree and live in the moment, stop worrying about shit that really doesn't matter.
So this is my oath.
Which I will take seriously, but again I won't be serious.

Now adieu to all as I listen to the wonderful Adele...

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment