Wednesday 26 October 2011

Vitamin D

The sun was a blessing today. It escalated my mood, from the very morning. Though a little chilly I sucked it up and let the sun sink in. It was gorgeous.
Why do people say gorgeous, "It's a gorgeous day today". The definition of gorgeous is: beautiful, very attractive or very pleasant. Haha I guess that is why. That makes sense now. I thought before it is a gorgeous day saying it is a pleasant/beautiful day but beauty is defined by the eye of the beholder. Beautiful could be when it is raining softly when the sun is still out. A friend called it 'Monkey's Birthday' but I never understood why. But even some people are most content, on the verandah listening to their music whilst the rain plays to its own melody, or when it is foggy....
I don't know where this was going but yeah.

Basically I had a great day.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment