Friday 7 October 2011

TYPES

Yeah the content of this blog may be getting boring for some...I can't do much about it I'm afraid as I post things as they come in MY life.

I had a shit day yesterday as you can tell by my posts...and if you couldn't well I did. But they have nothing to do with what happened yesterday.
So I will tell you what happened.
Yesterday I was hanging out with a guy at rehearsals and he is somewhat a user/player, using all his tricks on every girl. How I know he said similar things to my friends and then to me...Geez this guy must be so original.
Anyway my values don't allow me to get used and this made him say "You are such a good girl" and I was like "Yes I am" and he was then "Guys don't like good girls" and this frustrated me just  a tad. He made it out like if I don't let him do what he wanted then I won't ever get a guy...anyway to that I said, "You know what I really don't care." and walked off.

Now I had respect for this guy...unfortunately. I actually respected him because I thought somehow he respected me as a friend. Someone that could just chill. I walked up to him then and asked "So do you only like girls for their body?" and he replied yes which I then said curtly "At least your honest"

I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I'm gonna give the other sex a chance here...this guy just typecasted all guys...now people say Oh she/he isn't my type...I honestly thing that is a load of bullshit. Well for me it is anyway. Because I don't have a 'type'. I see everybody as individuals, no matter their looks and personality I give each a fair and equal chance to show me who they really are. Because honestly people may be similar but their not the same for different reasons. So some people are good girls because of religion then I who it is one of my values, to not put myself out there for a guy to use like their personal trophy/object. Other people are like that for reasons, some known and unknown to me...but it is their individual way.

Sorry for the rant....actually no I'm not sorry.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment