Saturday 8 October 2011

I wonder...

I wonder what the world would look like if skys were green and grass was blue
I wonder what the world would be like if people really said what was on their minds
I wonder what the world would be like if people weren't addicted to technology
I wonder what the world would look like if a bomb was never let off
I wonder what the world would be like if nobody fought for what they wanted
I wonder what the world would be like if man never found out what fire was
I wonder what the world would be like if wars weren't a solution for disagreements
I wonder what life would be like if we slept in the day and lived at night
I wonder what life would be like if people were as easy as a book to read
I wonder what life would be like if men were once again chivalrous
I wonder what the world would like if everyone took their masks off...what would be discovered underneath

It'd be pretty damn different.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment