Thursday 10 May 2012

Entry 3

Ahoy!
Though the sky has been showering it is now clearing, revealing a new blue hue. Fresh. Fresh like the water, untouched by this ship before. My crew and I have been fighting a weary battle for quite a long time now on the once choppy seas.
The waves ceased as new land approached. Except as Captain sailing into new seas and territories can be daunting. Though the skys are crystal, the shadow and rain torments inside. There is this caution that you should take in the unknown waters and all that you are desiring and expecting could be drowned the moment you step on land. The discovery may be a total flop and then your back out to sea, drifting aimlessly until the compass strikes a North.
Like always the other crew members are oblivious of the black shadow that casts across my brow but this time I'm in control of the wheel and I, the Captain take the helm.

It started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment