Friday 16 March 2012

you people don't know anything

Fact: I am really tired
Fact: it is 6.27pm
Fact: I woke up at 5.30 am
Fact: Tonight can go two ways, I'm so tired by the time i get to this party I'm either dancing with my eyes closed or I am gonna go delusional and dance like a drunk.
Not Fact: I am not drunk
Fact: People want to be like me
Me: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Fact: People say the want my strength
Not Fact: I'm not strong (shhh don't tell anyone)
Fact: People think I'm smart
Fact: Real smart people are naturals
Not Fact: I'm not smart, I look to the books...its all in the books people
Fact: People think I'm this cute innocent, lovely, little girl
Fact: I am little...maybe cute but not lovely.
Fact: I am a bitch.
Fact: People are gonna get offended/angry/ frustrated/ exasperated by my attitude
Fact: I don't give a shit.
Fact: I am gonna regret posting this.
Fact: People say I'm incorruptible
Not Fact: That is the worst lie of all...

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment