Thursday 15 March 2012

Confusious says...

If you know it, in your body, in your mind and in your heart (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww what a total cornball) just go with it because if you don't then how can you trust yourself to know anything, to be sure of anything.

But also he says....
If you can't remember why you are fighting then time is telling you, enough is enough and let go and move on....

HOW CONTRADICTIVE....see my predicament people?

No of course you don't. The disgust I remember, but the action remains hidden behind a wall of some sort and my brain can not unlock the big brass door to really truly remember.
No one remembers but I may remember, and because no one does I can not be sure if I'm accusing an innocent or I am turning a blind eye to something that was JUST NOT RIGHT.

It all started with do you remember...             (or what you don't remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment