Thursday 12 January 2012

Entry 2

Captain's Diary,

We have been seeing too many calm waters for my liking...yes its a Godsend...a miracle but the crew are too naive to notice. They are slacking and I have tried to keep them on their toes but they didn't listen. I am the Captain of this ship. I am in charge but why do I not feel authoritive.
They slacked too low from the last New Moon. Slackers and now Regretters because the serpent slipped by.
But first it was the smaller waves that were a little choppy for my taste but not too much for their drunken minds to realise. They were numb when it hit, the big storm that was creeping under our very noses. After it, the storm consumed all emotion and I feel we still aren't in the clear. But we are a strong lot and we aren't knocked down easily.
The serpent was the finality note, unnoticeable but then it all made sense. This voyage must end for eternity because Neptune won't be kind no more. I shall do what I needed to do months ago, turn this ship around and head back home...
....wherever that is.

It all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment