Wednesday 7 December 2011

In all honesty I had no faith in today, I did not think it would work and once again I'm wrong. I've been wrong a lot lately...my judgement clouded by anxiety, fear of something...some think they know but I don't even know and that is what I'm figuring out.
Father and Mother
Today faired well, it was like we were a real family, making entree then K.K then lunch and when I was at my appointment all I could think was for the bloody orthodontist to hurry up so I could get back, I felt an urge to be back with...my family. That's exactly who they are, some may have been missing but majority, the ones that truly care about me were there and I felt for once I belonged. I fit, my jagged piece found a fit, it didn't need to be forced, it was comfortable and  happy all on its own, surrounded by all of these other pieces with their support and each one in harmony to make this whole- this fantastic thing.
I've been searching but its been here under my nose, they take the precautions for me, they have my back...I don't need to fret about labels, ingredients...they know but most of all they understand.
I should've taken my own advice a long time ago, that I've given to many, its a quote 'friends are like stars, you may not always see them, but they are there'.
I felt appreciated, my cooking experiences and skills being used, the looks on everyone's faces which they expressed whilst reading my christmas card, each unique and not copied, each fitting them to the 'T'. It was this small smile as they got the in jokes and compliments, the appreciation I have for each one of them, then they look up from the card and its this look, no words needed, just a look and you glow inside. I've never felt like that before...appreciated.











it all started with do you remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment